Test Automation Engineers/Ingenjör C# to RaySearch
Test Automation Engineers C#
RaySearch is developing the next generation oncology information system to support improved cancer care and is now looking for talented test automation engineers to our development hubs in Stockholm and San Francisco. This is a unique opportunity to build software that improves the lives of cancer patients around the world.
You will be part of a project consisting of several agile teams, each with the mission to define and develop key product and platform functionality in close collaboration with stakeholders such as architects, product owners and hospital end-users. You will be part of designing and implementing a new robust and scalable software platform without legacy code.
RaySearch is an industry leader in software for radiation therapy with a strong focus on research and development that offers excellent staff benefits in a stimulating environment with highly skilled colleagues.
As a test automation engineer you will work as part of a cross-functional team to develop software for health care professionals and their patients. You as a test engineer will take on the challenge of creating the test strategy, test infrastructure, automatic tests as well as performing exploratory testing for your team.
In your everyday work you are passionate about test automation and proficient in C# programming. You are highly structured, have a strong attention to details and a great interest in problem solving. You have previous experience of working in an environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Integration testing focused on e.g. communication standards
- Design, build and execute automated software tests at UI, integration and unit test level
- Plan and perform exploratory testing
- Design, assemble and maintain test suites
- Manage your scrum team’s test and issue tracking activities
- M.Sc. in computer science or equivalent academic degree
- Minimum 5 years of test or development experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in automated testing of complex systems
- Demonstrated experience in C# programming
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in integration testing of communication standards, e.g. DICOM, HL7, FHIR
- xUnit, nUnit or similar
- Experience of Webdriver/Selenium or similar
- Experience in working with RESTful services and SignalR
- Experience in working with mission and/or safety critical products
Working at RaySearch
RaySearch, a world leader in the field of advanced software for radiation therapy, offers a workplace with an open and positive atmosphere, where learning, creativity and collaborations are highly valued. RaySearch provides you with a unique opportunity to work in a fast growing, international company proud of the products and solutions they work towards. Read more about RaySearch.
You are welcome to send your application in Swedish or English including resume and personal letter by clicking on the button below or by sending an email to email@example.com. Mark the application “Test Automation Engineer” and "Stockholm" or "San Francisco".