Higher Education Publisher Representative - Northern Europe
2 dagar kvar
- Privat sektor
Oxford University Press is the world’s largest university press with the widest global presence.
Our products cover a broad academic and educational spectrum, and we aim to make our content available to our users in whichever format suits them best.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
Global Academic publishes books, journals and digital resources for the research, professional and higher education markets.
About the role
Higher Education Publisher Representatives are responsible for promoting OUP’s Higher Education textbook list across their territories in a way that maximizes sales growth.
The role involves the following:
- Arranging meetings and cold calling on lecturers at academic institutions to promote and discuss textbook recommendations and educational materials for relevant courses.
- Maintaining existing relationships and creating new opportunities.
- Communicating reading lists and sales information to key trade partners (e.g. campus bookshops) across the territory.
- Negotiating deals with academic and trade partners on OUP products.
- Providing feedback to the wider Sales and Higher Education departments to inform future publishing and product strategy.
This is a field based role involving 4-5 days campus calling per week during key sales periods and the successful candidate will need to be living in the relevant territory. The territory covered is Sweden, Norway, Iceland (and Northern Germany).
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in a sales role, preferably within a similar sector
- Strong communication skills, able to build rapport
- A high level of organisation and self-motivation
- A flair for building new business relationships
- Strong commercial awareness
- Experience of using MS Office and database applications
- Fluency in Swedish and English
A full, clean driving licence is essential.
Salary dependent on skills and experience + bonus + car