PLM Professional to Bombardier Transportation
PLM PROFESSIONAL REQUISITION NUMBER: TRCS-SEST01563796 DESCRIPTION
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business hold the number one global market position in eight of ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions. We design, build and service some of the most intelligent and beautiful rail solutions in the world. Our products are safe, healthy for people and help preserve the world's natural environment.
We offer our specialists a modern, friendly, multinational environment and we encourage them to innovate.
If you are an international, innovating profile, apply for our exciting
PLM Professional role in Stockholm (Sweden)
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Hydra Team, part of Common Toolset, is responsible for business critical and global Product Life Cycle Management System with in RCS. Project is in phase to consolidate all product data and replace legacy systems globally. The work will be to analyse the data, data cleansing and structure it, to fit into the Product Life Cycle Management System. Additional Product Life Cycle Management functions will also be required to define and develop to support new types of business data.
The Product Life Cycle Management System is based on the open source application Innovator from Aras. This team's key contribution is to implement Product Life Cycle Management Industry Best Practise Solutions to reduce lead times and improve business execution.
- Complex data migration replacing existing local/global legacy Product Life Cycle Management applications and data repositories;
- Data migration must provide full data consistency and integrity between the legacy application and Product Life Cycle Management system;
- Develop and configure new Product Life Cycle Management functionality for the business;
- Generate code solutions in ARAS Innovator based on the business requirements and concepts worked out together in the Hydra-Team;
- Generated code shall guarantee high data integrity and be in-line with industry best practices balanced with evolving RCS business safety critical requirements;
- 3rd line problem solving of Product Life Cycle Management related issues and product data structuring issues;
- Contact with core application support team, Aras in Boston;
- Provide with efficient working practices for design and application Engineering Projects.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronics, IT or equivalent;
- Good programming skills in C# and Java;
- Experience in working with data base management (My SQL, Oracle, etc);
- Understanding of workflows integrated in Product Life Cycle Management solutions;
- Experience working with Business Processes and integrations with Product Life Cycle Management, ERP, Authoring Tools (CAD, ALM etc.);
- Experience working in international teams and companies within High-Tech Electronics and Software;
- English at a business fluent level is mandatory, Swedish is beneficial for the job.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at
www.careers.bombardier.com and start your dynamic career today!