DLL is currently recruiting an experienced Nordic Risk Controller
We are currently recruiting an experienced Nordic Risk Controller, to control all aspects of operational risks in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. As Nordic Risk Controller, you will work in an independent function with responsibility for monitoring and reporting all the company´s risks in the Nordic.
The Nordic Risk Controller main focus areas are identifying, analyzing, controlling and reporting risks, conducting risk analyses, establishing monthly risk reporting to the Board of Directors and Risk Committee and implementing the decided risk control plan.
The Nordic Risk Controller will report to the Nordic CEO and will not be part of the Nordic Leadership team. The reasoning why not be part of the LT is that the company needs a person that can operate totally independent.
• Bachelor´s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years of related experience working with any of the following: risk management, internal or external audit, compliance, financial institutions, or law enforcement agencies
• A self-starter that has demonstrated the ability to work independently
• Ability to exercise judgment when policies are not well-defined
• Ability to continuously work in highly ambiguous situations with changing priorities
• Ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• A passionate individual who possesses strong judgment and good instincts, as well as a curious and inquiring mind and one who earns trust by delivering results
• Demonstrated ability in handling strategic and confidential projects, data-analysis and report writing
• Demonstrated skill and a passion for problem solving and operational excellence
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Swedish
• In-depth experience with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Analytical and with high sense of integrity
We have asked Jurek to handle this recruitment and if you need further information about the role and the recruitment process – please contact responsible recruiter; firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 760 02 69 09.
If you are interested of the position and do think you have the right skills – please apply at: www.jurek.se