Boardtalk is on behalf of NREP recruiting a Transaction Associate to their Transactions team. The role offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional to become part of a team focusing on Real Estate Transactions related tasks.
The Transaction Associate is a critical member of the team, and is responsible for managing, supporting and executing activities within real estate transactions in particular around debt sourcing and negotiation.
The successful candidate is offered a central role in a growing company with ambitions to excel.
The position is located at NREP’s office in Stockholm City.
- Responsible for sourcing and negotiating debt and hedging packages for individual investments and portfolio investments
- Responsible for managing financial/tax/VAT due diligence processes by external service providers
- Responsible for defining the investment holding structure, with external service providers
- Assist NREP Investment Manager and external legal counsel in the negotiation and execution of Sale and purchase agreements and Shareholders agreements. Responsibility for parts of the section within mentioned documents and workstream linked to these.
- Coordinating and preparing key sections of the Investment Case to be submitted to the Investment Committee
- Validate and provide input and insights regarding financing and tax assumptions in underwriting model, as well as its completeness for subsequent tracking purposes
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of relevant work experience within Banking or Corporate Finance department or deal team execution specialised in financing or an organization investing in private equity or real estate
- Track record in leading projects with multiple parties and working in a deadline driven environment
- Result oriented with an ability to set clear goals, priorities, and expectations to deliver timely, high quality services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to conceptualise and think strategically, and resourcefully.
- Proven ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership both internally and externally, and influence clients, peers, and senior management.
- Fluent in English and Swedish; both spoken and written
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Do you want to be a part of NREP? Please apply for the position at www.boardtalk.se. Interviews will be conducted continuously so we look forward to your application as soon as possible. For further questions about this position, contact Malin Sager (073-690 36 05, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Martin Andersson (070-573 10 10, email@example.com) at Boardtalk AB.